Friday, December 28, 2012

Blog Cherry Popped...



Hey y'all!

 Thank you so much for checking out our blog. I decided to start my own blog to help with accountability and to track my progress to MILF status this year. My bestie Becca was all for it and now here we are :) Mama Laughlin and the girls on Mama Laughlin's Fit Camp have been a daily inspiration for me to get fit, get healthy, and hit MILF status once again! Here's a little back story on me. I was born and raised in the Rocket City (shoutout), Huntsville, Alabama. I was super athletic and played sports in high school. Long story short, met a boy my senior year, got married, had babies blah blah blah. We moved to Tupelo, Mississippi 5 years ago. Did I mention we have 4 kids?  We have 4 boys in fact. Not only do we have 4 boys, but their ages are 8, 3 year old twins, and a 2 year old. Insane right? Yeah, I am! Needless to say my body has turned to mush. I'm a chubby bunny with no ass (how the hell did that happen?!). I graduated high school in 2003 and weighed 145 (I'm 5'10). At my highest weight I was 240 in October. Two freaking fsrty, are you kidding me?! I practically vomited myself off the scale and marched straight to the elliptical. I Started counting my calories on MFP and used all kinds of support from the MLFC and in 2 months I'm down to 224lbs. I have a personal goal to get to 199 by Spring, and hopefully down to 170ish by fall (10 year reunion, maaaan...). Hopefully this blog will help me keep accountable and I will be able to have my own transformation just like the girls I love on MLFC! Pictures to come on the next post, prebaby and now.. Ahhh!

 post signature

1 comment:

  1. 4 kids?! You are a rockstar woman! So glad you girls decided to start a blog so I can follow along your progress here and on FC!

    ReplyDelete