Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Is this thing on?!

Well, it's evident that I haven't posted anything in over a month, needless to say, I fell off the wagon. I mean I didn't go get a bunch of hookers and cocaine...

 

But I did eat whatever I wanted... Eat clean? WTF is that?! Rabbit Food? I drank pop like Weezy drank that purple drank.... I mean let's face it, that ish is fantastic... And when you're programmed from birth (meaning it was in my bottle) it's kind of hard to kick the habit.

Oh, and the gym? Apparently I forgot where it was! I've been about 7x this month.... Ridiculous.  I could come up with a million excuses like.... My house was hit with the stomach plague... I wanted to spend every minute with my 52 (or four) boys.... I was tired...


But let's get real about this ish.... I only had the stomach virus for a day, I go through a bottle of Excedrin Migraine a month, and I haven't really slept since giving birth to twins and their straggler brother 11 months later.... I was simply being lazy.... Not only was I being lazy, but my Co-blogger? Becca reached one-derland (She should probably blog about THAT..... But Seriously.... It's time to
turn this shit up....



There's nothing like a little motivational picture to help really put things into perspective for you. If you use Instagram, you can see lots of these pictures every day of real life people who did it on their own! I decided to do one to get me out of my funk. Here it is:

The left picture was a year ago. The picture on the right was last week :) There's only about a 25lb difference in the two, but it's a huge change. I had a couple of bad weeks, but that doesn't mean I need to just give up and go back to the girl on the left. I've got to get my priorities straight and realize I need to get my shit together :) Hopefully I can rely on my accountability partners to help! I have 3 goals starting now that I will do for the month of April... They are:

1. Drink 100oz of water every day, no excuses.
2. Become reacquainted with the gym. At least 20x between now (March 26th and April 30th).
3. Quit regular soda, I swear, this will be my hardest thing.


If anyone wants to share their April goals, feel free to comment below! If anyone wants an accountability partner you can message me at manda.parham@gmail.com :) Until next time!

Stay Classy!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this blog!!! You look AMAZING!!!!! I would actually like to be one of your accountability buddies!!

    ReplyDelete