Thursday, February 7, 2013

Weigh in Thursday???



So amidst the craziness called 'Bridal Christmas' at work.... I completely forgot to post for Weigh In Wednesday...There was a lot of stuff going on, so time has definitely escaped me!





So what has happened in the last week??? Well let's start with this fitness expedition... which is totally the proper term for my fitness journey. As you may have previously read, I started going to the gym, so of course I thought " As soon as I rock this shit, I'm going to drop weight super fast!"

So of course that didn't happen.. probably because I'd reward myself for working out with something super bad for me... like a twinkie... but not literally a twinkie because that ish is HARD (that's what she said) to find.... Believe me, because I've checked.


So it's time for a diet change... For the rest of February I'm really going to try to stay away from alcohol for the rest of the month. I'm also committing myself religiously to My Fitness Pal. I lost my first 15 lbs just dieting and logging everything that I ate/drank. I'd like to jump on the clean eating bandwagon that's going on, but I need to do more research on it.. And by research, yes I do mean Pinterest.

Other than work and my not so successful week at the gym, I'm going crazy at home trying to potty train 3 toddlers.... Yep, you read that right, 3 toddlers...So of course I'm bat shit crazy! Oh yeah... and I know this is completely RANDOM.... but am I the only one who was NOT impressed with Beyonce at the Super Bowl?!

Sorry... I just had to say SOMETHING.. My facebook newsfeed that night was ridic with the love for Beyonce, I wanted to vomit.

 Anyway y'all.... Hope you're all having a FABULOUS week! This super awesome chick at  Keeping up with K has nominated us for a Liebster Award, so that post will be up in just a couple of days! Make sure you guys head over to her blog and give her some love!



Until next time guys!

Stay Classy!


 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment