Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday



FINALLY!!!!! I've broken through my slump and lost 3 lbs! Happy Dance!





So what did I do different this week? I drank more regular pop than normal.. Maybe that helped! Not really, I mean I did, but I also made sure that I drank at least 4-5 bottles of water a day. I also started using MFP again, so that helped as well. Ohhhhh and I finally did an hour on the elliptical! That was one of my February goals, so I'm stoked that I've gotten to that point before the middle of the month.  It's the little things people!!! Hope everyone ELSE out there has a great Valentine's day... I will NOT. I'm sure my husband won't shower me with chocolate and flowers because he knows I have allergies and I'm on a diet.. Actually he probably doesn't know either of those things. Nevertheless, I will just wake up, go to work, go on a date with the elliptical at the gym, and then go home! But my husband's douchebag tendencies are for another day! Sorry this is so short, but I've got to get ready to go to the gym before work!!! Make sure you check out Erin at She's a Big Star (link below) and all of the other ladies linking up today on Weigh in Wednesday! Here's to another great week ahead!



Stay Classy,



post signature

4 comments:

  1. that is the best animated GIF ever!! lol and congrats on the 3 lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 3lbs!!! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by from the link up. Yeah for 3 lbs!! I def did that dance today for my weight loss. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the loss and drinking water each day! Hope your Valentine's Day is going well and that maybe your husband surprised you a bit!

    ReplyDelete